All members of the Ohio State Alumni Club of Southwest Florida have the opportunity to:
- Expand personal and professional contacts
- Connect with the local network of graduates, former students, and supporters of The Ohio State University
- Participate in club sponsored events
- Interact with and make a positive impact on Ohio State
- The only requirement is that members support The Ohio State University.
The Ohio State Alumni Club of Southwest Florida does not require that
members be alumni or former students of the University (but you cannot
wear blue to the game day or you’ll be asked to leave.)
Benefits and Fees:
- Membership card and lanyard w/name
- 10% discount on food and drinks w/card at Shoeless Joe’s Fort Myers Sports Cafe – The official game day location for the SWFL Ohio State Alumni Club
- Dues are $25 per year for individual and family. The club calendar year runs from July 1-June 30.
- Due to COVID 19, membership dues will be waived for 2020-2021.
Sign up now:
Download and mail our membership card.
New members must sign up one of two ways. You can download the membership form above, print and mail with a check to the club. New members should send the completed form to:
Ohio State Alumni Club of SWFL, PO Box 61381, Fort Myers, FL 33906-1381
(Or see one of the Board members at the game watch parties and complete a form there.)
Club renewals can now renew by sending in the membership form or through PayPal. Just click on the “Buy Now” button below and you can renew online with a credit card. Simple, quick,and easy.
Support Ohio State Univeristy by Joining the Ohio State Alumni Association
The very best way for Ohio State Alumni, former students, and supporters to stay connected to the university they love is through membership in The Ohio State Alumni Association – a powerful network of 130,000 alumni whose collective energy strengthens the university’s academic achievement.
Click here to: Join The Ohio State Alumni Association